12.09.2014

Mary's Journal Entry 7: Traveling to Bethlehem

Previously in this series:
Mary's Journal Entry: Intro
Mary's Journal Entry 1: The Announcement
Mary's Journal Entry 2: Elizabeth Visit 
Mary's Journal Entry 3:  Return Home from Elizabeth 
Mary's Journal Entry 4:  After Telling Joseph 
Mary's Journal Entry 5:  Joseph's Revelation 
Mary's Journal Entry 6: Planning for a Trip

The following as if journaled from the perspective of Mary, the mother of Jesus...
 ~~~~~
Oh, this trip is so much longer than I envisioned!

My back hurts!
My feet are swollen!
I am exhausted!
And yes, I am definitely waddling!!

The baby moves so much now. It is almost painful at times! I find myself catching my breath as a sharp pain shoots under my rib, across my abdomen, or even down my leg.

Joseph has been so patient with me and my complaining at times. I smile throughout the day when the others are around… but at night, when we lay down to sleep… sometimes the tears even come.

Why must we do this now?!!!


I must sleep …. Another day looms before us tomorrow.

Jehovah, please be my Provider of rest.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to stop and chat. I enjoy the presence of you!
~~~~~