12.05.2014

Mary's Journal Entry 5: Joseph's Revelation

Previously in this series:
Mary's Journal Entry: Intro
Mary's Journal Entry 1: The Announcement
Mary's Journal Entry 2: Elizabeth Visit 
Mary's Journal Entry 3:  Return Home from Elizabeth 
Mary's Journal Entry 4:  After Telling Joseph

The following as if journaled from the perspective of Mary, the mother of Jesus...
~~~~~
No time to ramble.  Joseph and I have plans!  YES… JOSEPH!!   

God sent an angel to Joseph.  (Hmmm wonder if it was Gabriel?)   :-) 

God did speak the words for me.  He just needed me to obey and move first.  The angel told Joseph to take me as his wife.  That indeed this sweet boy I carry is conceived of the Holy Spirit. He even told him the same thing he told me.  We are to name him Jesus…. Because He will save his people from their sins.

I feel as if God is rewarding my obedience.  I’m not sure how all of this is going to work out, or what the future will look like?  Right now it doesn’t matter… I get to find it all out… with Joseph by my side!

I feel as though I’m a young girl all giddy inside.  I’m beside myself in joy, happiness, and anticipation!

And in addition to this newest news about Joseph, the angel, and our marriage?… 

I think I felt my baby move?!!!!!

*pleasant sigh beyond words*

Gotta run… a lot of things to plan.  My Jehovah… my Provider of joy.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to stop and chat. I enjoy the presence of you!
~~~~~