12.08.2014

Mary's Journal Entry 6: Planning for a Trip

Previously in this series:
Mary's Journal Entry: Intro
Mary's Journal Entry 1: The Announcement
Mary's Journal Entry 2: Elizabeth Visit 
Mary's Journal Entry 3:  Return Home from Elizabeth 
Mary's Journal Entry 4:  After Telling Joseph 
Mary's Journal Entry 5:  Joseph's Revelation 

The following as if journaled from the perspective of Mary, the mother of Jesus...
 ~~~~~
Can you believe it??!  Of all of the times....  

Caesar Augustus has decided he needs a census to be taken.  He’s never done this before while Quirinius has been governor of Syria.  And get this, everyone must return to their hometown.

*sigh*

That means, we are on our way to Bethlehem.  That is such a very long journey!  And hello… I’m pregnant!!  No, not just a little pregnant… I’m waddling for goodness sake!

Again, not my plans in this ordeal.  Definitely not my plans.  But, it is not for me to decide.

Gotta run.  I must finish packing for the journey... 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to stop and chat. I enjoy the presence of you!
~~~~~