1.21.2012

Precious Promise #2: Deuteronomy 31:8

Deuteronomy 31:8

(KJV) "And the Lord, he it is that doth go before thee; he will be with thee, he will not fail thee, neither forsake thee: fear not, neither be dismayed."

(NLT) "Do not be afraid or discouraged, for the Lord will personally go ahead of you. He will be with you; he will neither fail you nor abandon you." 




Be encouraged! Whatever it is you are facing... you are not alone. You do not need to fear, be discouraged, or be dismayed. God, himself, walks not only with you... but ahead of you, preparing the way. He will not fail, forsake, or abandon. He will be with you!

What promise have you been reminded of this week?


More about "Precious Promises"

3 comments:

  1. Oh, dear friend, you are such an encouragement to me.

    This week I have been reminded that God can do whatever He wants and will open and close doors at His will. And that whichever way the door swings, He's right there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeremiah 32:27
    "I am the LORD, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for me?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always wanted mine to be from Hebrews 11:4... "Though dead, she still speaks." Oh, how I long for a life that speaks of Christ long after I am gone. For His glory alone. Love to you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to stop and chat. I enjoy the presence of you!
~~~~~