1.26.2012

Passing It On

I just wanted to pass on a few things...

*  A link you might be interested in:  "8 Steps to Meeting God in Silence and Solitude."

*  A blog you might be interested in:  The Works of God:  "Reflections on the sovereignty of God over disability, disease, and suffering, for God's glory and for our good."

And last but certainly not least...

*  An event you might be interested in:  Ladies Brunch and Mini Retreat - Feb. 4 (all of this for only $20!)  If it weren't a plane ride away I would be there in a heartbeat!  I have heard Leslie speak.  You won't be disappointed!  But hurry, space is limited and seats are filling up...  (I would love to hear if you are able to go!!)

What have you found worth passing on?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to stop and chat. I enjoy the presence of you!
~~~~~