2.11.2012

Precious Promise #5: Jeremiah 29:11

The Israelites find themselves in captivity.  Yet in the middle of that, God whispers hope...

  
Jeremiah 29:11
(NIV) "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
(Message)  "I know what I'm doing. I have it all planned out—plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for."
In the middle of what we are facing, there is a plan! However, it is God's plan and not ours. What we may think needs to or should happen may not be the perfect plan God has in store.

It is God's plans for us that we must trust and cling to!!

In the middle of the situation you are facing, THERE IS A PLAN!! It is not one of destruction, harm, abandon or devastation. It is a plan full of care, hope and a future. Even when it seems all is falling in around you, God has a plan of victory that you can cling to!

3 comments:

  1. God keeps putting the message of HOPE before me. Love how his word points us in that direction. There is so much joy in HOPE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have this verse on a cross in our dining room ! A gift from friend, and a very precious promise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't that a comforting verse!? I had a friend who clung to that verse even as she was dying. I'm glad He's got the plan and not me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to stop and chat. I enjoy the presence of you!
~~~~~