That pretty much sums up my last couple of days. Just a quick check in to say that I had every intention of finding myself here, although life apparently had different plans.
* Business trip
* Flight delays, connecting flights missed, new flights re-booked
* De-boarding for a layover when a guy (who had been sitting on the other side of the aisle from me on the flight) immediately searched and arrested. YIKES!
* Talk of next day snowstorm and city shutting down once arriving at my final destination. GULP
* Day delayed by 4 hours
* Middle of the night waking with sore throat, pounding head and hurting ears
* To location of work next morning with symptoms continuing to present: achy joints, chills... you know the drill
* Business tasks finished none to early. Feeling quite miserable by now.
* Everyone still talking about predicted storm coming that night
* To airport hoping for early flight. Early flight full.
* Last minute seat on early flight. Felt like I had been given a great gift!
* Flights re-booked as early flight routing me through a different layover city.
* Word on the street in the city of my layover also of snow storm to hit the area.
* Another full flight. Everyone trying to get out early. I had a seat!
* Arrived home 3 hours before my originally planned flights.
* Home 10 minutes and the snow started here.
* Tucked into bed by my wonderful family praying to feel better.
* Schools closed today.
* The achy-ness and chills seem to have left my body, but the sore throat and pounding head remain.
* Thankful for today to spend with my children, rest and re-group.
How has your week been? What's new with you?