2.25.2011

Willing to Help A Girl Out?

I'm feeling a bit better, but not enough to put many coherent thoughts together.  I thought I'd give my throat a rest and let you do the talking today.

I need your help.  Even better.  By helping me you will be helping yourself.

Have you ever felt like you wanted to share with me what would make my blog more applicable to your needs and what is of interest to you?  Or maybe you like everything as it is and hope there are absolutely no changes.

Either way, here is that chance!

I have created a survey that will help me get to know YOU better.  It will also help me make my posts more applicable to what you want and need.

WHY complete the survey?
* It's easy to fill out.
* The results are completely anonymous.   (Allows for complete honesty.)
* What you have to say matters to me!

Would you please help me out and take a few seconds to fill out the survey?

I appreciate it more than you know! Thanks all!  You're the best....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to stop and chat. I enjoy the presence of you!
~~~~~