8.22.2009

Sacred in the Ordinary: Air after a Rainstorm

I am tempted to search for the extraordinary. I catch myself longing for the incredible. I fight the urge to notice the spectacular. In doing so, I risk missing the most extraordinary, incredible and spectacular of all... the sacred in the ordinary.

My Moment...

The smell of fresh morning coffee intermingled with the smell in the air... after a rainstorm.

The cool, crisp, refreshing feel of the morning air... after a rainstorm.

The sounds of the final dripping in the air... after a rainstorm.

Everything about the air... after a rainstorm.



What moment did you notice this week?

Read more about my thoughts behind the Sacred in the Ordinary.

Leave a comment or do your own post linking back to here. Be sure to come and leave your link in the comment section so I can come enjoy your sacred in the ordinary moment.


Tell me, would you be interested in participating with your own Saturday Sacred in the Ordinary posts if Mr. Linky were found here?


"There is no such thing in anyone's life as an unimportant day." -Alexander Woollcott

1 comment:

  1. That sounds intriguing! Sacred in the Ordinary.

    Am I to infer that it has been raining in the Pacific Northwest?
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to stop and chat. I enjoy the presence of you!
~~~~~