* My husband is working 60+ hours a week.
* We're selling my husband's business with me returning to work FT this month.
* Next year's schooling for our daughter is decided. We are turning to a completely different approach and focus due to her specific needs.
* A 5 page typed proposal outlining our newly defined approach and focus with supporting research and resources has been presented to both schools that we are a part of (private and public). Praise the Lord for approval from both. Now to designing the day to day curriculum...
* Our 15 year old son is reading and studying the driver's manual. Need I say more?!
* 3 days were spent with 2 friends from church in Columbus, OH at a women's conference. While there I was able to connect with a best friend from college I hadn't seen in 15 years. The entire trip... what a blessing!
* I've lost 16 pounds since March. While that may not sound like much to some, for me it has been monumental. It has been much more of a spiritual journey for me than just a physical one. Seriously, life changing.
Putting all of this onto one page like this makes it sound so concrete. So matter of fact. So "no big deal".
However, with these situations... my heart has been affected. Questions asked. Time given. Soul's searched. Loss grieved. Issues tackled. Reality recognized. Surrender offered.
Not easy. I will be the first to admit to that. Far from easy.
But the lessons I'm learning and the truth I'm discovering in the journey? Oh so good.
These things are just the beginnings of what I have been encountering the last few weeks.
I share all of this to assure you... I am still clinging to the edge of the earth even though it may seem that I have fallen off.
I do plan to return to more regular posting as soon as my edge of the earth moves a bit farther away from it's current location and stops spinning quite as quickly.
I've been missing our time to chat! So tell me, what is happening on your "edge of the earth"?
(Note to self: Hhhmmm... I wonder if anyone is even still hanging around?...)