2.02.2011

In Him There is No Darkness

Are you facing a situation that seems so very dark?  Does it seem hopeless?  Do you feel lost, forgotten, abandoned...

I am personally coming out of some dark days.  I have found myself clinging to the following as a promise.

I have been repeating and praying this when the moments of darkness seemed to weigh heavy on my heart and soul. 
Psalm 139:12

(AMP)  "Even the darkness hides nothing from You, but the night shines as the day; the darkness and the light are both alike to You."

(MSG)  "It's a fact: darkness isn't dark to you; night and day, darkness and light, they're all the same to you."


Though it may seem darker than night, rest assured it is as light to God.

Dark and Light.  Light and Dark.  It's all the same to Him.

If you can not see a way out, how it could change, or what lies ahead... know that you don't need to.

God is not engulfed in the darkness.

He sees ahead. Rest in Him today.


2 comments:

  1. Couldn't be a timelier message, Donnetta. Though I can feel the darkness looming, it is dwarfed by God's brightness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise God. What a comfort that I don't need to because He is light!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to stop and chat. I enjoy the presence of you!
~~~~~