3.17.2010

A Bit Green

We interrupt our normal schedule of blogging to bring you this fun, lighten the mood, no thinking type of post.

It has been quite some time since I have done one of these little ditty's. I came across this one "What Color of Green are You?" and decided it would be fun for a day such as today.

I wonder how accurate these things are?


You Are Olive Green



You are the most real of all the green shades. You're always true to yourself.

For you, authenticity and honesty are very important... both in others and yourself.

You are grounded and secure. It takes a lot to shake you.

People see you as dependable, probably the most dependable person they know.




If you decide to do the little quiz, I'd enjoy knowing...what color of green are you?

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

4 comments:

  1. You know I am Irish and I don't have one stinkin green thing on, I should be lashed with a noodle.

    Happy St. Patrick's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) How fun!

    You Are Teal Green
    You are a one of a kind, original person. There's no one even close to being like you. Expressive and creative, you have a knack for making the impossible possible. While you are a bit offbeat, you don't scare people away with your quirks. Your warm personality nicely counteracts and strange habits you may have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came up Olive Green as well...but can't find the blogger code to post it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I came up with Teal Green like Angie! Fun - I love all shades of green! Aloha *;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to stop and chat. I enjoy the presence of you!
~~~~~