10.09.2009

My Weekend Plans

This weekend will find me participating in our church district ladies retreat. I am so looking forward to a weekend of relaxing, refreshing and and re-connecting with friends. I am also welcoming the spiritual rest and refreshment as well!

Prayers appreciated as I will be leading the music sessions the entire weekend as well as speaking on Saturday morning. I am honored to be invited to participate in such a way and beyond excited to see what God has in store!

Trusting you all find time for a bit of relaxing, refreshing and re-connecting with those you love this weekend as well.

I'll see you next week, ready to drop into the routine of everyday life once again. Wait, is there such a thing?.... :-)

1 comment:

Thank you for taking a moment to stop and chat. I enjoy the presence of you!
~~~~~