In less time than it takes to be pregnant...
* A young lady asked us to consider adopting her one year old son that she realized she could not provide for.
* We prayed, discussed and prayed some more.
* We made a trip to the Midwest to pick up the little guy we only knew through pictures. We had never officially met him.
* We spent four days spending 22 hours in a car traveling home... a car seat nestled between our two older children in the back seat.
* We converted a teen and adult home to accommodate a baby.
* We moved our teenage son to the basement as he willingly gave up his bedroom for the newest little guy.
* We hired a lawyer, a private investigator and an adoption agency.
* We completed piles of paperwork and scheduled required appointments to satisfy the process.
* We quickly fell in love with the newest member of our family.
In less time than it takes to be pregnant... lives changed forever. Just four months ago we added a third child and fifth member to our family.
* The courtroom will be cleared except for our invited guests.
* We will stand before the judge.
* What we have known in our hearts will become legally official and recognized by the courts...
We are a family.
Rejoice with us...
Today is Adoption Day