11.13.2011

Been That Long...

WOW! Has it really been that long since I've had time to linger here?  In some ways it seems like only yesterday, and in others it seems that it has been forever.

Have you ever had time pass like that?

I have now returned to work full time being blessed to have my hubby managing things on the home front.  The more that weeks pass, the more convinced we are that this was the right thing based on what the children are encountering and the time it is freely allowing my husband to be involved.

Though the right thing, it doesn't make it an easier transition.  I have found it taking energy, intentional planning, and willingness to navigate this new learning curve of our schedules.

I will not say that the schedule appears to be settling.  Recent days have shown me that just as I think that is happening, life throws a curve and once again moments speed by with time to notice requiring intentional focus and purpose.

However, I will say that I have not permanently left this place.  And I will say that my heart misses moments to chat, ponder, reflect, and consider while lingering here.

So many thoughts, encouragement, and challenge I am ready to pour out into this place.  Now if only for a moment or two to get them into words...

2 comments:

  1. We're right here waiting and when you have even a moment to linger, we'll take it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard that returning to full time work is a steep learning curve... Sounds like you are still adjusting. Hang in there, Donnetta!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to stop and chat. I enjoy the presence of you!
~~~~~