12.22.2010

I am the Decoration

Angela recently shared the following at Traci Michele's.
"As humbling as it feels, I’ve realized that I am the decoration of the season. I am the twinkling lights that spread cheer to those who bask in my glow. I am the beautiful melody of the Christmas carol, the spicy aroma of warm gingerbread, and the sweet creamy taste of eggnog. I set the stage for holiday cheer. And I can ruin it all with a bad attitude."

Being mindful that the way I approach the final days of this season impacts not only my own experience, but that of those around me... especially my husband and children.

Striving to be a beautiful "decoration" that reflects the light, beauty and glory of Him alone... the Reason we even celebrate this season.

Photo Credit: My little sis.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this girl!

    Love and Merry Christmas.

    Traci @ Ordinary Inspirations

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to stop and chat. I enjoy the presence of you!
~~~~~